COMO CAMBIAR TI VIDA USANDO SU FE - CLIQUE AQUI

Prayer for the miracle urgent - Messages and Preaching the Word of God


Lord God Almighty Father, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ with all my heart I love you. I adore you. I know that you alone are the One, Almighty and gracious God of the whole universe.
Father, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, I believe in their infinite power and in his immense love, for you alone are the Alpha and Omega. Only the Lord has the power to force the urgent work a miracle in my life.
Lord, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Have mercy on me and forgive my sins!
Lord, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, deliver me from every evil influence in my mind, in my mind, in my heart and in my attitudes!
Lord, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, I ask the Lord to do a miracle in my life urgent! The Lord knows how anyone what I've been through and what my needs are.
Father, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, if the Lord do the miracle urgent in my life I always I give Glory to your Holy name and declare to all men, that the Lord is Strong and Mighty Good.
Father, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, if perchance the Lord will not do the urgent miracle in my life, yet I will continue to praise Him and glorify His Holy name. Not desanimarei ever and will continue to declare to all people that the Lord is strong, and Poderoso.porque the Good Lord always has the best for my life.
Father, In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, I thank you now. Glory to the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit Amen!

Psalm 86 - Prayer of King David to ask for an urgent miracle the Lord

Etiquetas