COMO CAMBIAR TI VIDA USANDO SU FE - CLIQUE AQUI

The Presence of God in marriage - Evangelical Messages from God's Word


Today, you are suffering a lot. Do not despair. Experts say that the pain of love, the scale of pain, only to lose even the terrible pain of losing a child. So, my brother! My sister! do not despair. This terrible pain will pass. Be calm and seek the company of true love that exists only in the loving arms and faithful of our Lord Jesus Christ. Remember, though today the pain is too strong, it will pass. Everything in this life passes. Take a deep breath and calm.

Listen to His Love of God has to say:

Today you're like:

Have mercy on me, O Lord, for I am in trouble, consumed with grief my eyes, my soul and my body. Psalms 31:9

My soul is weary with sorrow: strengthen me according to your word. - Psalm 119:28

Keep calm and do not worry!

28 Come to Me, all who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.
29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest for your souls.
30 For my yoke is easy and My burden is light.

Matthew 11:28 to 30


While everything and everyone you abandon Our Mighty God never leaves you.

God loves you!

4 Since thou wast precious in my sight, thou hast been honorable, and I love you, Isaiah 43:4

I still remember once hearing a story in which a mother was trying to comfort a daughter who was very sad because of the end of a relationship. The girl's mother said:

"When the gods of this world are going is the true God appears."

It appears And even though I never ceased to be on our side. So believe and abandon into the arms of the Lord of Glory.

Look how the Lord Jesus Christ loves you and cares about you:

Surely he has borne our infirmities and carried our sorrows (...) Isaiah 53:4

You paid attention to the part that says:

He carried our sorrows (...) Isaiah 53:4

You realize that the word says that He carried our sorrows. This does not mean that He will still think if vai lead, but that He has brought this suffering that is there clutching his heart. Jesus Christ has already carried this immense pain and heartbreaking that insists on torturing his heart. Deliver this pain in the arms of Jesus. Tell Jesus that you deliver to him all this suffering, sorrow, disappointment, disillusionment, betrayal and pain.

Today take possession of this wonderful gesture of love and affection that the Lord Jesus Christ has done for me and for you. Feel the pain and suffering at the end of a relationship, although it is very painful, it is a natural thing. What the Lord Jesus wants is not that you abandon and surrender to the pain and heartbreak, thus entering a framework of discouragement and depression. Do not think that life is over. You will get through this and soon the smile will come back to your heart. When your joy back, it will be quite different, for the Lord Jesus Christ will put his life on the right person for your happiness. Just believe it.

God never leaves you

(...) Because he said, I will never leave you nor forsake you - Hebrews 13:5

I am with you all days until the end of time. - Matthew 28:20

If my father and mother forsake me the Lord will take me up ... Sal-27: 10

Do not worry! God will comfort you, Trust in God that He will fulfill all the desires of your heart.

Put your hope in the Lord Jesus Christ, for He will never let you down.
 
So do not be grieved, for the joy of the Lord is your strength. - Nehemiah 8:10

The Lord is my strength and my shield: my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart leaps for joy, and with my song will I praise him. - Psalms 28:7

Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation, and uphold me with a willing spirit. - Psalm 51:12

These things I have spoken, that my joy may be in you and that your joy may be full. - John 15:11

Rejoice in the Lord always and again I say, Rejoice. - Philippians 4:4

God will restore your love life and will put the person in your life that will make you truly happy and fulfilled.

For from of old men have not heard nor perceived by the ear, no eye has seen a God besides you, who works for him who waits for him. - Isaiah 64:4

Delight thyself also in the Lord, and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the Lord, trust also in Him, and he will do. Salmo 37: 4 and 5

Good! Now let's look at the situation as follows:

You tried to get a person to your taste, desires and dreams. However, this only brought disappointment to you, suffering and disappointment. So why not do something now as God's plan for your life.

How so?

What I have to do for God to perform His plans in my life?

It is very simple:

For God to accomplish His plans for your life, as He always has the best for you. You want all your heart's desires are carried out is not it?

Of course! If in your heart there is a desire that is not according to God's plan for your life happy and abundant, he will not be realized because:

God is light and in Him is no darkness. " 1 John 1:5

"For thou art not a God that hath pleasure in wickedness: neither shall evil dwell with thee" - Psalm 5:4

But if your dreams and desires are the best for your life God will hold without delay, because God's Word is true, fair, efficient and Very Powerful.

Every word of God is pure: he is a shield to those who take refuge in him. Proverbs 30:5

My hand made all these things, and so they all came to be, saith the Lord, but who look to behold: for the humble and contrite in spirit, who trembles at My word. - Isaiah 66:2

Your word is faithful to all evidence, therefore thy servant loveth it. - Psalms 119:140
By myself I have sworn, my mouth has gone out of the word of righteousness, and shall not return. Before me every knee shall bow, and every tongue will swear. - Isaiah 45:23
There failed not ought of any good thing which the Lord had spoken unto the house of Israel: all came to pass. - Joshua 21:45

Behold, I am going the way of all the earth: and ye know in all your hearts and in your souls that not one word has failed of all the good things toward you saith the Lord your God, none of them failed, but if all fulfilled. - Joshua 23:14

And this shall be from the Lord as a sign that the Lord will do this thing that said: - Isaiah 38:7

Then the Lord said to me: Thou hast well seen: for I will hasten my word to perform it. - Jeremiah 1:12

For as the rain and the snow come down from heaven and do not return there but water the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater, so shall my word be that goes out from my mouth : it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it. Isaiah 55:10 to 11

Thus, for our dreams to be realized and that our love life is a happy life and filled with the blessings of the Lord we must do just that:

(...) Commit thy way unto the Lord, trust also in Him, and he will do. Psalm 37: 5

33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things shall be added. Matthew 6:33


It may seem simple to most, and the same is true, for God is Simple. The men who complicate everything.

Another tip:

How do I know that person is the right person for my life? How to know if that boy or girl is a person according to the will of God?

This question is also simple:

Every person that brings you closer to God, that God reveals you, whatever you drive into the arms of God and their parents and family, that person is a person after the heart of God

Stay in the peace of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Etiquetas