COMO CAMBIAR TI VIDA USANDO SU FE - CLIQUE AQUI

Birthday message for pastor 4


Today is no ordinary day. Today is his birthday. Today is the day you were born. So it's a very special day for us all.
I know you already know this, but I must say again. And say not only on my behalf, but I also speak on behalf of all those who have for thee, and for thy ministry, the same feeling of love and gratitude as I have.
You are very important not only in my life and the lives of many people in our community. They are people for whom you spared no efforts, not saved energy nor denied its time to show the word of God and not the true path we should follow.
Let us never forget all the love and dedication we receive from you. You and your family are part of our lives.
When all was dark, helpless and hopeless you preached the word of God and life returned to make sense again. Thank God, the word of God and its ministry I've become aware that there was a God who loved me and wanted to see me happy.
You have been instrumental in our transformation. You were the man that our Lord Jesus Christ has placed in our lives for us to be a mentor. A pastor and food to keep us spiritually so that we could walk the straight and righteous ways of the Lord our God.
So thank you from all our hearts for you to be our spiritual guide on earth.
Thus, today, in a very simple way that you pay humble homage more deserved.

Happy birthday! ... Congratulations! And many happy returns!

May our Lord Jesus Christ bless you abundantly, his ministry and all its lovely and dear family.

Stay in the peace of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Etiquetas