COMO CAMBIAR TI VIDA USANDO SU FE - CLIQUE AQUI

How to get rid of bitterness, rancor and resentment - Evangelical Messages from God's Word


How to get free of the hurt and anger
How can we not be spiteful
How to overcome the hurt and bitterness
How to deal with the hurt, the anger and resentment

Whenever you stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.
Mark 11:25

Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven. - Luke 6:37

The Lord Jesus Christ taught us that we should always forgive. However, there are still people who are not as evolved to the point of having a high behavior as well. Unfortunately, I am obliged to include me in this huge relationship.
These are people who, even unintentionally, deep in the heart still retain some kind of hurt or anger.
These feelings of hurt, anger, resentment and hatred that people can not cope, feelings and emotions are extremely bad. Though tiny, they annoy enough and, now and again, are associated with sad memories of those people that once made us some kind of evil.

Another thing that the Lord Jesus Christ taught us to pray also for our enemies.

But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you; - Matthew 5:44

Bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. Luke 6:28

I know it's complicated to do it all. But following the Lord Jesus Christ is so. It is not easy. When we come into contact with these impressive words of our Lord they cause us some confusion because our nature does not think so. Our nature or merely hate. She wants to have anger and resentment. Our flesh is spiteful and vindictive. She wants to return to the same extent the pain and suffering that she received. Unfortunately this is our sad reality. Our flesh wants to return evil for evil, pay all the same coin, tooth for tooth and eye for eye.

However, when the Lord Jesus Christ told us to pray for our enemies He is actually teaching us to pray for ourselves. How so? Now do not get anything.

Jesus told us:

Ye are the light of the world. - Matthew 5:14

I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life. John 8:12

That's right! A person who is of God is with Jesus the light of the world. If she lets himself be taken by the darkness of sorrow and bitterness of her light will shine. So Jesus told us that we should love and pray for our enemies. When we do this we are sending our light to those still living in darkness. While we're sending our light can not help but also be illuminated by the same light

If even after these teachings we can not at least make the hurt and anger diminish have other options:

We can pray and ask the Holy Spirit of God, intercede for us and He will teach us to pray so that we can ask God father, who in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ He remove from our hearts that only those bad feelings are very hurt ourselves.

Important Note!

I do not know if everyone knows, but the hurt and bitterness are poisons that we want for others, however, who we are ourselves.

And for those people who need their lives to eliminate these terrible feelings there are two prayers that can be used:

The first is this:

Father, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ for my life send forth your Holy Spirit so that He prays in me, that he pray for me and set me free from all kind of hurt, anger, resentment or hatred. Father! now I thank you for my spiritual liberation of all kinds of feelings of anger or revenge. Amen and thank God.

And the second is like this:

Father, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, thank you for removing all sorrow of my life, all rancor and resentment around and give me a heart that knows how to forgive just as you forgave me. Amen and thank God.

The important thing is to do everything possible to get rid of these feelings are so bad that only destroy our communion with our God and dramatically undermine our physical and spiritual health.

Another way of dealing with grief, the anger, and resentment is truly learn to abandon ourselves completely in the hands of our warm and gracious Lord Jesus Christ.

We Cry! We pray to the Lord Jesus continually. He certainly will be sending us his grace and consolation to them to do a work in our lives redemptive and restorative. For our spirits that will be a refreshing and a blessing available.

Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything your requests be made known unto God by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving;
Philippians 4:6

pouring through it all your anxiety, because he cares for you.
1 Peter 5:7

Answer me when I call, O God of my righteousness! In anguish me this largesse; merciful to me and hear my prayer.
Psalms 4:1

In thee, O Lord, I take refuge, let me never be ashamed: deliver me in thy righteousness! - Psalms 31:1

Vindicate me according to thy righteousness, O Lord my God, and let them not rejoice over me. - Psalms 35:24

Save me, O God, by thy name, and judge me by thy strength.
Psalms 54:1

With prodigies answer us in righteousness, O God of our salvation, the hope of all the ends of the earth, and the most remote sea;
Psalms 65:5

Suppose that in a moment of weakness you come in the mind a strong feeling of revenge. Do nothing. Stay where you are very quiet. Just trust in the Lord. Trust in the Justice of God because His righteousness equal to no other. Check it out:

Vengeance is mine, and recompense, to the time when slipping your foot, because the day of their calamity is at hand, and the things they come to pass rush coming. - Deuteronomy 32:35

The righteous shall rejoice when he seeth the vengeance: he shall wash his feet in the blood of the wicked. - Psalms 58:10

O Lord, God of vengeance, O God of vengeance, shine forth!
Psalms 94:1

Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold your God! will come with vengeance, even God with a recompense, he will come and save you.
Isaiah 35:4

But, O Lord of hosts, who tests the righteous, and seest the reins and the heart, let me see thy vengeance on them: for unto thee have I opened my cause. - Jeremiah 20:12

No matter what method we adopt to deal with the hurt, the anger and resentment. The important thing is that we always have confidence in God the Father, the Lord Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit of God. With sincere hearts we always expect and rely only on force and power of our God. Our God is a living God and Trembling in power, certainly, He will remove from our lives all grievances, grudges and resentments.

Who hopes for him, there to see his life is completely restored and there will still be Lord of the honor in front of their enemies.

I bring near my righteousness, it is not far - Isaiah 46:13

And he shall bring forth thy righteousness as the light, and thy judgment as the noonday.
Psalms 37:6

but what to boast, let him boast about this: that he understands and knows Me, that I am the LORD, who exercises kindness, justice and righteousness on earth, for in these things I delight, saith the Lord. - Jeremiah 9:24

And Abram believed the Lord, and the Lord reckoned it to him as righteousness. - Genesis 15:6

See now that I, I am he, and there is no other god but me: I kill and I make alive, I wound and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand. -

Deuteronomy 32:39

It does not preserve the life of the wicked, but to do justice to the afflicted. - Job 36:6

The Lord rewarded me according to my righteousness: according to the cleanness of my hands he recompensed me. - 2 Samuel 22:21

For the LORD is righteous, he loves justice: the upright thus see his face.
Psalms 11:7

Blessed are those who observe the law, who practice righteousness at all times. - Psalms 106:3

Commit thy way unto the Lord, trust also in Him, and he will do. - Psalms 37:5

14 Wait thou for the Lord, courage, and strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD. - Psalm 27:14


Amen and thank God. Stay in the peace of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Etiquetas