COMO CAMBIAR TI VIDA USANDO SU FE - CLIQUE AQUI

How to Have Wisdom - Evangelical Messages from God's Word


The wise woman builds her house, the foolish, but it down with your hands. - Proverbs 14:1
Both a man and a woman foolish are those who do not have balance to make a correct decision. In fact these people do not stop to think before making their decisions.
They act in the wind and always after doing something realize they could have done something much better.

Already a wise woman and man are very different. They reflect very carefully before taking a step and weigh anything about anything, observe the consequences, and only then, take their attitudes and decisions.
Ah! I wanted to be so different. I wanted to be wiser, wiser, smarter, have more knowledge. What I have to do to accomplish my desires?

There is nothing better for man than to eat and drink and make his soul enjoy good in his labor. I saw that it also comes from the hand of God. For who can eat or who can have enjoyment. better than me? Because the man who pleases him, God gives wisdom, and knowledge, and joy: but to the sinner takes work to assemble it and to heap up, to give it to the one who pleases God: This also is vanity and striving after wind. Ecclesiastes 2:24 to 26

As we just read: wisdom is a gift from God and that God gives this gift so free men and women that are pleasing to His heart.
Hence we may conclude that God searches our hearts and if He please the heart (thinking) Man or woman He will not only wisdom but also the knowledge, joy, happiness, intelligence, knowledge, health, prosperity ....

And How to please God?

But without faith it is impossible to please God, because it is necessary that he who comes to God must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who seek him. - Hebrews 11:6

Good! We already know that for wisdom, knowledge and joy God must rejoice and delight in the our lives. The word says that it is impossible to please God without believing, without having faith in his existence and Mighty Real. God is telling us that He will comfort, teach and reward all the people who believe them wholeheartedly in their existence, authority and power.
Life Wow! How do I find God?
Then call upon Me and go on and pray to me, and I will hear you. Search unto me, and find me when you seek me with all your heart. - Jeremiah 29:12 and 13
Now we know how to find our wonderful God. Just try that with great desire that He will become ever more present in our lives.

Is there another way for me to find God?

Yes there is! And that way is knowing thinking, acting, feeling and love of God manifested in the life of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Jesus answered him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. If ye had known me, known my Father also: and from henceforth you know Him and have seen Him. Philip said to him: Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.
Jesus answered him: so long I am with you, and still do not know me, Philip? Whoever has seen me has seen the Father, and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father? Do you not believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in me?

The words I say to you, do not speak for myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe less because of the works themselves.
Verily, verily I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that will also do what I do, and will do greater works than these, because I go unto the Father: and whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask anything in My name, I will do it. John 14:6 to 14

See! Not so hard right?
Jesus is saying that He is the one true path that might lead men and women to God. For only God can transform life into old and still give new life health, hope, wisdom, happiness, victory, joy, happiness, eternal life, prosperity ...
Ah! I almost almost forgot!

What were you even trying?
Is Intelligence?
It is wisdom?
It is knowledge?
It's a job?
It is a cure?
It's a house?
It is a child?

Then read this carefully:

If you ask anything in My name, I will do it. John 14:14

And then! What are you waiting for? Ask in faith:

Verily I say to you whoever says to this mountain, Arise and cast into the sea, 'and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will be done, so it shall be done. - Mark 11:23

Stay in the peace of the Lord Jesus!

Etiquetas