COMO CAMBIAR TI VIDA USANDO SU FE - CLIQUE AQUI

I believe, but increase my faith - Gospel message of God's word



27 Jesus went out from there, two blind men followed him, crying out, "Son of David, have mercy on us!"
28 Getting it at home, the blind men came, and he asked them, "Do you believe that I am able to do this?" They replied, "Yes, Lord!"
29 And he smote them in the eye and said, "Let it be done according to your faith!"
30 And their sight was restored. - Matthew 9:27 to 30

It is as if our Lord Jesus Christ is before us and he asked us:

Do you believe I can solve this problem?
Do you believe I can cure this disease?
Do you believe I can restore your emotional life, emotional and financial?
Do you believe I can raise your company?
Do you believe I can get a great job for you?
Do you believe I can get you a boyfriend, girlfriend, husband or wife?
Do you believe I can resolve this situation in your work?
Do you believe I can make you pregnant?
Do you believe I can do justice to you?
Do you believe I can take this sin in your life?
Do you believe that I can change the life of your son or daughter?
Do you believe I can turn your husband or wife?

And we? What would respond to Him?

I think most of us would answer yes, but we have to be absolutely sure of that? If fortunately our answer is yes, everything will be done in our lives as the size, compliance, height and intensity of our faith. Amen!

A small observation:

Our faith should not be based on our ability to believe, or not, in the realization of our desires and dreams.
Our faith and our trust must be yes, based solely on the strength and power that our God Almighty in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ have to do anything in our life, however impossible that such a thing might be for us.

That is the true faith that gives results.

Let us pray:

I assure you, if you have faith the size of a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will. Nothing will be impossible for you. - Matthew 17: 20

Holy Father, the Eternal Father, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ Almighty, I'm not here today in his presence to ask him for a job, a house, a car, a husband, a wife ... To ask for my health, the health of my loved one ...

Lord, in the name of your beloved Son, the Lord Jesus Christ today I would ask that the Lord give me a faith the size of a single grain of mustard.

Not the Father .. You do not need more than that, for the Lord Himself said that if I have a faith the size of a mustard seed, in his Holy name, nothing will be impossible for me.
So my dear Father, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ Almighty, I thank you now for the Lord answered my first order and will take the opportunity to make a second request:

My God, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, then I am also a portion redoubled their wisdom so that I can use with compassion, love, brotherhood, service and loyalty that wonderful faith that you gave me.

Amen and thank God. Stay in the peace of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Etiquetas