COMO CAMBIAR TI VIDA USANDO SU FE - CLIQUE AQUI

Message of Motivation and Strength - gospel messages of God's Word


The Lord is my strength and my shield: my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart leaps for joy, and with my song will I praise him.

Psalm 28:7

That is the reward of those who put their faith, trust and hope only in the hands of the Mighty Lord of hosts.
Our God is a living God Powerfully Strong and Mighty. He will never forsake His children. No matter the size nor the type of problem. For our God is not impossible and there is nothing and no one can resist it.

Just believe it.

When we have difficulties or problems is to Him that we must address. It is in Him that we should put all our faith, hope and trust. Be on the financial issue, health, spiritual, sentimental or in any other needs we may have is to Him that we surrender all our needs.

The true and only reality is that only in Him, our Beloved God we will find the power, wisdom and strength to change and transform any situation or problem that we are passing on blessings and more blessings on our lives.

So even if our faith is weak. Even if we feel powerless, even if the question comes upon us, we must not wait, and immediately with perseverance we put ourselves in prayer to the Father, in the mighty name of the Lord Jesus Christ and give ourselves wholly to the Lord. It is Him who will come to our rescue. His will is that our deliverance is His will that the new lease of life and our complete restoration. It's part of our Almighty God to come to our rescue, freedom and salvation.

There is no God to whom we can turn to. No other Lord. There is no other mediator. Our one and only mediator between us and our God Almighty is our Lord Jesus Christ. Only our Lord Jesus Christ gave himself to rescue us, only our Lord Jesus Christ was humiliated and suffered for all of us. Therefore, only our glorious Lord Jesus Christ can represent us and our advocate before God of Love.

My God and my Father, in the name of your beloved Son, the Lord Jesus Christ, I thank you because the Lord sent into my life and the lives of my entire family and your wonderful Mighty Holy Spirit so that He would give us protection and deliverance at all times of distress.


Father, In the name of thy Son Glorious, The Lord Jesus Christ, thank You Lord never disappoints those who truly trust and hope in the Lord.

However, Lord my God, for the Lord to do more for my life and the life of my family, which I shall I will always be eternally grateful for is awesome gesture of love that the Lord had for us when he sent his son beloved, that He suffered and died in our place in the Grace of thus restoring again have access to their extraordinary friendship and his amazing power and love.

Thank God and my Father

Amen and thank God. Thank God and my Lord.

Etiquetas