COMO CAMBIAR TI VIDA USANDO SU FE - CLIQUE AQUI

Message to anyone who has lost a relative


Today, you're sad and feeling strong and painful feelings of loss of a very dear person. Unfortunately, life is like that. One day we lose another day in the win.

Today you feel lost. Someone you loved so much is no longer on your side, but you should not be sad, should not indulge in depression because you do not actually lose you will only be away for a longer time than usual. It is as if the person you love so much made a very long journey. And indeed it is so.

Know that all who departed this life, are now sleeping. You may wonder: Sleeping! How so? The Lord Jesus taught us:


And having thus spoken, he added: Lazarus our friend sleepeth, but I'll wake it from sleep.

John 11:11


The Lord Jesus showed us what happens when one part of the world. A person sleeps the sleep of death. To our mind, death is but a rest. It is a transitional time for us, it seems to take forever, but in the spiritual world is not so. Our life before God is only a breath or a simple steam that rises and then dissipates into the air:

3 Thou turnest man to dust, and sayest, Return, ye children of men!
4 For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night.
5 Thou waves as with a flood, they are as a sleep: in the morning they are like grass that grows;
6 in the morning grows and flourishes; afternoon cut and dry.

Ps 90:3 to 6

Man is like a breath, his days are like a passing shadow. - Psalm 144:4

However, do not know what will happen tomorrow. What is your life? Even a vapor that appears for a little while and then vanishes away. - James 4:14


Is there another word of God also teaches us about this unknown and mysterious stage of our lives:

The dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward, for the memory of them is forgotten. Also their love, and their hatred, and their envy, is now perished; neither have they any more a portion for ever in any thing that is done under the sun. Ecc 9:5 to 6

Let us rejoice! Our dear departed this life that no longer suffer more. They have no despair, no longer afraid and resting in the arms of the Lord Jesus Christ and the great moment of our existence to them there will resurrect to eternal life because of the Glorious return of our Lord Jesus Christ. The Apostle Paul taught:

Your life is hid with Christ in God. When Christ who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory. - Col 4 to 3:3


Therefore the Lord Jesus Christ told us:

Not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

John 14:1

Jesus said to her: I am the resurrection and the life: he that believeth in me, though he die, yet shall he live; - John 11:25

Because this is the will of my Father, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him on the last day. - John 6:40

No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent me draw him: and I will raise him on the last day. - John 6:44

Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him on the last day. - John 6:54

In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you, I go to prepare a place for you. - John 14:2

Dear! We should not be sad about the death of someone very dear, because these people are not suffering and are much less sad. Surely they are much better than us, because I do not live in this world of sin and are now prepared to meet the Lord of Glory in your back take all her children to New Jerusalem the Eternal City where there is no pain, suffering, death, lies, sin and disease. In the Eternal City is not even our beloved sun, for the glory of our God is the one who warms us and enlightens us. Is not that wonderful. That's where our loved ones will be. We will soon come back to find us. So we should not be sad that our loved ones were in front of us. Surely, when the Lord Jesus take us there will be no us they receive with open arms. We embrace and happiness back in an extraordinary way to flood our hearts Amen!

He will wipe every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there any more sorrow, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things are passed away. And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. He added, Write: for these words are trustworthy and true. He told me, It is done: I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. The one who is thirsty I will give to drink from the fountain of the water of life. He who overcomes shall inherit these things, and I will be his God and he shall be my son. - Revelation 21: 4-7

I leave you peace, my peace I give unto you I do not give to you as the world gives. Not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. - John 14:27

Stay in the peace of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Etiquetas