COMO CAMBIAR TI VIDA USANDO SU FE - CLIQUE AQUI

Powerful prayer against envy - Prayer Gospel - the Gospel message


My God and My Father, the glorious name of the Lord Jesus Christ put away all of my life people who feel or who may be wanting any kind of sense of greed or envy over all things that belong to me or about all people and about all material goods or intangible goods that the Lord has placed in my life.

Lord, I ask that the Lord protects even with strong arms all my relationships, my love life, my professional life, my physical, my health, my mind, all my goods, my life and stuff my financial life.

My God and Lord, the Mighty name of Jesus Christ, increase my faith so I understand once and for all that even though someone may be feeling or desiring any kind of feeling of envy or greed, the Lord, the Lord Jesus Christ and His wonderful Holy Spirit will always be present in my life and in my heart to protect myself and get rid of all my enemies, because I trust with all my heart that the Holy Trinity dwells where evil does not prevail.

Thank God and my Father In Glorious name of your Son, the Lord Jesus Christ now I thank you because the Lord has bestowed on me and on my family your protection and your Holy Spirit Almighty.

Thank you Father, in the name of the Lord Jesus! Since I already thank you for your protection and deliverance. Amen and thank God.

Etiquetas