COMO CAMBIAR TI VIDA USANDO SU FE - CLIQUE AQUI

Trust in the Lord, Wait on the Lord - Evangelical Messages from God's Word


When we are experiencing some sort of problem or difficulty is in our work, our health, love life, financial problems, family problems, and so many other problems that we are subject to pass in this unpredictable life, the best thing to do is:

Wait on the Lord, for he knows all, sees all and everything resolves. Do you believe it? Then:

Wait on the Lord!


Commit thy way unto the Lord, trust also in Him, and he will do. - Psalms 37:5

Trust in Him, ye people, at all times, pour out your heart before him: God is our refuge. - Psalms 62:8

Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospers in his way, because of the man who carries out wicked schemes. - Psalms 37:7

Why are you downcast, O my soul, and why art thou disquieted within me? Hope in God, for I shall yet praise him, who is my Savior and my God. - Psalms 42:11

Why are you downcast, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? Hope in God, for I shall yet praise him, who is my Savior and my God. - Psalms 43:5

God alone my soul waits in silence from him cometh my salvation. - Psalms 62:1

My soul, wait in silence for God only, for my hope is from Him.
- Psalms 62:5

Wait thou for the Lord, courage, and strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD. - Psalms 27:14

Our soul waits for the LORD: he is our help and our shield. - Psalms 33:20

Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospers in his way, because of the man who carries out wicked schemes. - Psalms 37:7

Wait on the Lord, and keep his way, and he shall exalt thee to inherit the land, thou shalt see when the wicked are cut off. - Psalms 37:34

Say not, I will avenge evil; waiting for the Lord and he will deliver you. - Proverbs 20:22

For from of old men have not heard nor perceived by the ear, no eye has seen a God besides you, who works for him who waits for him. - Isaiah 64:4

Who better than our living God and able to know what is truly more than excellent for our lives.
So the best we can do is put our faith and our hope only in the hands of our Sovereign Lord, and thus wait for guidelines and paths that your Wonderful Holy Spirit will pour in all of our hearts and lives.

Amen and thank God. Stay in the peace of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Etiquetas