COMO CAMBIAR TI VIDA USANDO SU FE - CLIQUE AQUI

I'm weak. I'm discouraged - Posts evangelical word of God

There are days in which we, unfortunately, even without wanting to wake up weak or weaker than we would like. I may be wrong, but I believe That happens to all people. It happens to me, to you, happens to my father, my brother, my mother, sister ... Actually I realize that this happens even with the bugs back home.

The reasons that may lead someone to feel it can have many different origins: They can be physical, psychological, emotional, can be caused by problems in the family, at school, worries and hassles of a spiritual, sentimental or a more extreme case : many reasons together. Not to mention that there may be many other reasons, no way we can identify them.

Well! Whatever the reason, identified or not, complicated or not ...
The fact is that these days we are weak and need strength, energy and motivation urgent. In other words, we need a fast charge to be able to cope with much wisdom the constant challenges of everyday life.

And how to solve this issue?

Look, I do not know what you usually do when you feel you are living that kind of situation. But I will take the liberty to show you what I usually do.

First I always try to support me in the word of God. This for example: Look closely at this word:

I am the Lord, and there is no other, besides me there is no God. I will strengthen you - Isaiah 45:5

Our God said what?

I will strengthen you - Isaiah 45:5

Amen! Exactly that! What a marvel! Who can give something to someone? Only the person who has something to give. Now we know who is who has the strength of what we need.

Excellent! Our God said it will strengthen us. This means that He, only He who is the only true God is the strength of both need and that He is willing to give us. It certainly will make a difference in our lives.

Glory to God!
And before that we have to do? We have to ask. We have to talk to our God that we are weak and we need strength and His power in our lives. Let's cry for this power from on high?

My God and my Father I do not quite know why, but today I'm feeling kind of weird, I'm feeling weak / weak, unmotivated, discouraged / a, no strength to do the things I have to do. So my Father I cry to the Lord that the Lord comes with its power to change this very bad situation that fell in my in my life and in my activities.

Lord my God and my Father, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ Almighty, send for my life your Holy Spirit so that He fills my life with his power, with his power, with his force, with their wisdom , with their virtues, with your intelligence, with its optimism, with his perseverance and his mighty power. Glory to God!

O my God and my Father, the victorious name of the Lord Jesus Christ, turn away immediately in my life every kind of work of evil that may be sapping my strength, my strength, my power, my wisdom, my welfare .

Come my Lord, Come with your mighty power and glorious name of the Lord Jesus Christ for my life send forth your mighty overflowing purifying fire and make my life a lot of strength, physical stamina, intellectual vigor, renewed energy and a lot of vibration and optimism .
Amen and glory to God.

My God Almighty, the Lord Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit of God all honor glory and praise forever amen!

This always gives an excellent and immediate results.

Stay in the peace of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Etiquetas