COMO CAMBIAR TI VIDA USANDO SU FE - CLIQUE AQUI

The true son or daughter of God hears God's word - Gospel message of God's word


42 Jesus said to them: "If God were your Father, you would love me, for I came from God and now am here. I came not of myself, but he sent me.
43 Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say.
44 "You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out his wish. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
45 However, you do not believe me because I tell the truth!
46 Which of you prove me guilty of sin? If I am telling the truth, because you do not believe me?
47 He who belongs to God hears what God says. You do not listen because they do not belong to God. "- John 8: 42-47

The message today is very revealing.
Not infrequently we meet in doubt whether a person is of God or not. The word is very clear:
Whoever is of God hears God's word. This hearing is not merely listen, but also keep and practice the word of God.
Thus, if we find someone out there who will tell us that and it is of God, but we found that this person is not listening and not practice the word of God, we must observe that person better.
As for me, this word is special because it shows how much I still need to practice God's word to me ever closer to Him.
We're listening and practicing the true word of God? We renouncing sin and we are obeying the commandments and teachings of the Lord Jesus Christ left us?
Exactly, it is very important that we make a sincere analysis of our walk and forces us to ask the Father, the Lord Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit of God so that we hear every day and put into practice the powerful and loving word of our God.
Amen and thank God. Stay in the peace of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Etiquetas