COMO CAMBIAR TI VIDA USANDO SU FE - CLIQUE AQUI

I am the way the truth and the life - Posts Gospel of God's word


The other day I was with a friend about my spirituality. That my friend is the kind that has always been opposed to any kind of religion. Ali, at that time he told me that this business of religion is not about anything personal and that just does it for taking people's money ... That even important, is that he believed in God and that he had God in his heart ... And so it goes.

As soon as I heard immediately came to mind that word of God which says:

32 "But whoever confesses Me before men, him I will also confess before My Father who is in heaven.
33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him I will also deny before my Father which is in heaven. - Matthew 10:32 to 33

It is not so strong?

And I told this to my friend that what he was doing was denying the Lord Jesus Christ. Was to deny the great and awesome sacrifice of love that Jesus, the Lamb of God did for us all.

Then I explained to him that anyone who says he believes in God and does not recognize the Lord Jesus Christ shall be denied before that same God who claims to know the person.

Strange is not it?

Why does this happen?

Why is not there anyone know how or believe in God without acknowledging the Lord Jesus Christ. The Lord Jesus Christ is our covenant with God. The Lord Jesus Christ is what makes our union, is the blood of Him that bridges the gap between men and God. Without Jesus there is no God, because only Jesus knows the Father and He only reveals it to whom He wills. Glorias God!

"All things are delivered unto me of my Father: No one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal him. - Matthew 11:27

13 But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near through the blood of Christ.
14 For he is our peace, who has made the two one and has destroyed the barrier, the dividing wall of hostility,
15 canceling your body the Law of commandments expressed in ordinances. His goal was to create in himself of two one new man, making peace;
16 and the two reconciled to God in one body through the cross, by which he destroyed hostility.
17 He came and preached peace to you who were far off and peace to those who were near,
18 for through him we both have access to the Father by one Spirit. - Ephesians 2:13 to 18

6 Jesus answered, "I am the way, the truth and the life. Nobody comes to the Father except through me.
7 If you really knew me, would know my Father also now on you know Him and have seen Him. "
8 Philip said, "Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us."
9 Jesus answered: "You do not know me, Philip, even after I have been with you so long? Whoever has seen me has seen the Father How can you say, 'Show us the Father'?
10 Do you not believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in me? The words I say are not just mine. Rather, the Father, living in me is doing his works.
11 Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me, or at least believe because of the works themselves. - John 14:6 to 11

9 If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead you will be saved. - Romans 10:9

So if someone claims to know or believe in the Father and not accept the Lord Jesus Christ, that person commits a huge mistake and jeopardize their salvation, because the only true way to eternal life is the Lord Jesus Christ.

Amen and thank God. Stay in the peace of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Etiquetas