COMO CAMBIAR TI VIDA USANDO SU FE - CLIQUE AQUI

Morning Prayer - Psalm 30 and Psalm 5 - Messages of God's Word


1 extol thee, O Lord, for thou hast lifted me up, and not let my enemies rejoice over me.
2 O LORD my God, I cried unto thee, and thou hast healed.
3 Lord, thou hast brought up my soul from Sheol, kept me life, among those who descend into the pit.
4 Sing praises to the LORD, you his saints, and praise his holy name.
5 For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favor is life. Weeping may endure for a night, in the morning, however, comes the song of joy.
6 As for me, I said in my prosperity I shall never be moved.
7 Thou, Lord, by thy favor thou hast made my mountain to stand strong; hid thy face, and I was troubled.
8 To you, Lord, cried, and prayed to the Lord:
9 What profit is there in my blood, if I go down to the pit? Shall the dust praise you? He will announce your truth?
10 Hear, O Lord, have mercy on me! O Lord, be my helper!
11 You have turned my mourning into rejoicing, brought out my hair, and I cingiste of joy;
12 so that my soul may sing praise thee, and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will praise you forever.

Psalm 30

1 Give ear to my words, O Lord; meets my moans.
2 Listen to the voice of my cry, my King and my God, for it is you who pray.
3 In the morning you hear my voice, O Lord, in the morning I lay my requests, and watch over. 4 For thou art not a God that hath pleasure in wickedness: neither shall evil dwell with thee.
5 The foolish shall not stand in thy sight; hate all workers of iniquity.
6 You destroy those who tell lies; bloodthirsty and deceitful to the Lord abhors.
7 But I, by the greatness of thy mercy, will come into thy house: and in thy fear will I worship toward thy holy temple.
8 Lead me, Lord, in thy righteousness because of my enemies; planes before me thy way.
9 For there is no faithfulness in their mouth; their bowels are true evils, their throat is an open sepulcher; flatter with their tongue.
10 Declare them guilty, O God, let them fall by their own counsels; cast them out in the multitude of their transgressions, for they have rebelled against you.
11 But rejoice all who trust in thee rejoice forever, because You defend them; yes, gloriem up in thee that love thy name.
12 For thou, Lord, bless the righteous; thou circundas in your favor as with a shield.

Psalm 5

Etiquetas