COMO CAMBIAR TI VIDA USANDO SU FE - CLIQUE AQUI

Message to those who are suffering - Gospel message of God's word


My hand made all these things, and so they all came to be, saith the Lord, but who look to behold: for the humble and contrite in spirit, who trembles at My word. - Isaiah 66:2

For thus saith the high and lofty One who inhabits eternity, whose name is holy: in the high and holy place, and also with the contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite. - Isaiah 57:15

How hard and difficult to pass through tribulation, anguish, pain, suffering and distress strong.

Only people who go through it today, or who have experienced it ever does know what it means to look at all directions and did not find anyone, you can not find a soul who can bring to our lives a little assistance, relief, comfort, joy, peace and hope.

After we look at so many places and find nothing, we find that our God, the Lord Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit of God, namely the Holy Trinity, is the only one that really looks, help and who have the power to rid the Men and women of all their troubles, sufferings, torture, pain, misery, humiliation, oppression and suffering.

Hallelujah and Glory to God!

Thank God for the Lord and Father sent into our lives your beloved Son, our glorious Lord Jesus Christ, that He, in the sacrifice of the cross, gave us our freedom and our freedom from many afflictions, anxieties and sufferings oppressed our lives. And we also got rid of constant and strong attacks and snares of the evil one. Amen and thank God!

So today, my heart is glad to be in touch with the Lord and his word Liberating and Powerful.
Only the Lord my God and my Father is faithful to free all those who trust in Him, to free and liberate those who cry out to Him. That call by His Holy name and have your infinite love and power.

My dear, my dear, if today you are going through any kind of problem, a problem that may be from the simplest to the most painful and distressing, do not delay anymore. Cry now, pray with faith and call from deep in your heart for Him who is the only really powerful and faithful to send for my life and for your life deliverance, healing, and complete restoration of our physical life, emotional , emotional, financial and spiritual.

In my distress I called upon the Lord, yes, I cried to my God; From his temple he heard my voice, and my cry came to his ears. -
2 Samuel 22:7

Then the king swore, saying, The LORD liveth, that hath redeemed my soul out of all distress, - 1 Kings 1:29

But when in their trouble did turn unto the Lord God of Israel, and sought him, they found him. - 2 Chronicles 15:4

The Lord also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble. - Psalm 9:9

In my distress I called upon the Lord, yes, I cried to my God for his temple he heard my voice, the cry before him came into his ears. -
Psalms 18:6

This poor man cried, and the Lord heard him, and saved him out of all his troubles. -
Psalms 34:6

The righteous cry, and the LORD hears, and delivers them out of all their troubles. -
Psalms 34:17

But the salvation of the righteous comes from the LORD: he is their stronghold in time of trouble. - Psalms 37:39

Why deliver the needy when he calls, but also to the poor and has no one to help. - Psalms 72:12

For thus saith the high and lofty One who inhabits eternity, whose name is holy: in the high and holy place, and also with the contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite. - Isaiah 57:15

Thank God and Father because, besides the Lord to give me timely deliverance the Lord quickened me and restored me completely. The Lord gave me new life, a blessed life in its infinite, eternal and faithful companionship.

So I do not get tired of praise, glorify, exalt your name and Sovereign Power and Forte.
For those who today are suffering because of some great distress, because of illness, harassment or distress we make a brief prayer of rebuke and release from all the action of evil:

Satan is the name of the Lord Jesus Christ Almighty that I determine that you and all your demons grab everything that is yours, grab all your lies, confusion, spells, jealousies, traps, anguish, distress, trouble, persecution, miseries, prisons, sickness, disease, weakness, disorientation, judgments and curses.

I command you in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ Almighty you take everything that is his. Take all his works. Take all your malignancies. Take all your traps. Take all kinds of prisons you like to put the lives of sons and daughters of God, and without delay, immediately go away and never come back. This is what, in the Mighty name of Jesus Christ I command you and I thank my God, the Lord Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit of God for deliverance and the Strength and Power of Him in our lives.

Amen and thank God. Stay in the peace of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Etiquetas