COMO CAMBIAR TI VIDA USANDO SU FE - CLIQUE AQUI

God is my protection - Messages from God's Word


I lift my eyes unto the hills, from where my help come from?
2 My help comes from the Lord, who made heaven and earth.
3 Do not let your foot slip: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.
4 Behold neither slumber nor sleep he that keepeth Israel.
5 The Lord is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.
By day 6 the sun will not smite you nor the moon by night.
7 The Lord shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy life.
8 The Lord shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth and forever. - Psalm 121

Knowing that our God is the one who protects us too! There is no better place than to take refuge in the strong arms of our Lord Jesus Christ Almighty. Our God will not allow our steps are taken by mistake and not by falsehood. He never sleeps and neither will stop looking for us.

The Lord God is our protection in good days and bad days. He always cover us with His power, He is our guide and our director. The Lord is our strength and our eternal protection. No matter where we are. No matter what we are living. We should never be afraid or in amedrontarmos with anything because our beloved God will always be guarding and protecting our ways.

Father! Although my faith is weakened, though I will be proved in any way I murmurarei against the Lord, because I am absolutely certain that the Lord loves me and that the Lord will always be by my side:

Since thou wast precious in my sight, thou hast been honorable, and I love you, Isaiah 43:4

(...) Because he said: Do not fail thee, nor forsake thee, Hebrews 13:5

I am with you all days until the end of time. - Matthew 28:20

Thank God!

Stay in the peace of the Lord Jesus Christ

Etiquetas