COMO CAMBIAR TI VIDA USANDO SU FE - CLIQUE AQUI

Quotes of Jesus Christ - gospel messages of God's Word


Jesus the greatest man of all time
Phrases of Jesus Christ
Words of Jesus Christ

For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

for this I came into the world, to testify to the truth. Everyone who is of the truth heareth my voice.

For this I was born and came into the world, to testify to the truth, everyone who is of the truth heareth my voice.

The true light, which enlightens everyone, was coming into the world.
He was in the world, and the world was made through him, and the world knew him not. He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
Yet to all who received him, who believed in his name, he gave power to become children of God.

If ye had known me, known my Father also

Everyone who commits sin is a slave of sin; sometimes the servant abideth not in the house forever, but the Son abideth forever if, the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

Father, forgive them for they know not what they do.

Know the truth and the truth shall make you free.

Enter through the narrow gate, because the gate is wide and the way is easy that leads to destruction and many there be which go in thereat.

I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

I am the light of the world, he who follows me will not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me I will never go hungry, and whoever believes in me shall never thirst.

Whoever drinks the water I shall give him shall never thirst, but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.

No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent me draw him: and I will raise him on the last day.

But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

Seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness and all these things will be added.
As the branch itself can not bear fruit if it is not in the vine, neither can you unless you abide in Me I am the vine, ye are the branches: he that dwelleth in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit because without Me you can do nothing.

The eye is the lamp of the body. If your eye is good, your whole body shall be full of light. But if he is evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If the light in you is dark, the darkness is immense.

Ye are the light of the world.

Ye are the salt of the earth.

Verily I say to you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God as a little child, he shall not enter therein.

Verily I say unto you, he that is born of water and the Spirit, he can not enter the Kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of spirit is spirit.

I Agree with your adversary quickly, while thou art in the way with him: lest at any time the adversary deliver thee to the officer, and thou be cast into prison. Verily I say unto thee shall go forth from thence in any way until you have paid the last farthing.

Verily I say unto you, that unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, ye have no life in you, he who eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him the last day.
I am the resurrection and the life. Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live: and whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die.

Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, which, however, disobeys the Son will not see life, but he remains on the wrath of God.

Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment, and the second is similar to this: Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

True worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.

No one has ascended to heaven except those who descended from heaven, the Son of Man who remained there. Where two or three are gathered in My name, I am there among them.

Not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

He who believes in me will also do the works that I do, and will do greater works than these, because I go unto the Father: and whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son . If you ask anything in My name, I will do it.

This is my commandment, That ye love one another as I have loved you.

No one has greater love than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you. No longer do I call you servants, because a servant does not know what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known.

You did not choose me but I chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit and that your fruit should remain, so that whatever you ask the Father in my name, he may give it you. This I command you, that you love one another.

If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and We will come to him and make our abode with him.

What do you want men to do to you, do also to them.

Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you.

If anyone wishes to come after Me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me.

No one can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one and love the other, or be devoted to one and despise the other. Ye can not serve God and mammon.

Go and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have taught.

He that heareth you, heareth me, and whoever rejects you, rejects Me Me.

Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.

Come unto Me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am meek and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and My burden is light.

And I will pray the Father and He shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you forever. The Spirit of Truth, Who the world can not contain ... He will instruct the whole truth.

Father, I desire that where I am, to me are also those who have given me.

He who believes in me will never be alone.

I'll be with you until the end of time.

Etiquetas