COMO CAMBIAR TI VIDA USANDO SU FE - CLIQUE AQUI

I am weak in faith - Evangelical Messages from God's Word


I'm feeling weak
I'm discouraging
I am very sad and powerless


Be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. - Ephesians 6:10

The things of God are like that: very simple and powerful. God is too wonderful!

In a nutshell You give us strength, energy and courage to get out of the state of weakness and despondency, even against our will, takes us from time to time.
We do not want to be so weak and discouraged, but we know very well that the enemy insists on putting it that way.

This kind of state of mind is common to all people. We are all subject to feel that kind of thinking or feeling. Of course! We must never surrender. We always fight, and with faith in God the Father, the Lord Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit of God, do everything in our power to get out of this situation that adds nothing positive in our lives.

When we are so weak in faith, we even get a little sense to us when we observe those brothers who seem to be powered by Duracell giant size. Thank God for that!
Who can say that never crossed half woke and felt that their faith had packed up and went to make a trip there pros sides where Judas lost socks. The socks? That's right! Why the boots he lost a lot closer.
However, today, the Lord Jesus Christ comforts us by telling us that he just came into the world to destroy the works of the devil and to rescue us and set us free.

But Jesus hearing this, said to them: not the healthy who need a physician, but the sick: I came not to call the righteous, but sinners. - Mark 2:17

Well! Our human condition we all know very well. What we should seek to understand better the amazing grace that God has given us so that we can overcome any difficulty everyday. Let's read that word again Powerful:

Be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. - Ephesians 6:10

What is the power of the Lord Jesus Christ?

The greatest power of our Beloved Lord Jesus Christ, of course, is to give vitality, strength, joy, happiness ... In short: Give Life!

The Lord Jesus Christ is restoration!
The Lord Jesus Christ is freedom!
The Lord Jesus Christ is joy!
The Lord Jesus Christ is love!
The Lord Jesus Christ is life!

25 Jesus said to her: I am the resurrection and the life: he that believeth in me, though he die, yet shall he live; - John 11:25

The Lord Jesus Christ is the author of life, He is the Alpha and Omega. He is the only God, He is the Living God, He is the Supreme Power, He is the Almighty Lord, He is the Way, He is Life, He is the Bread of Life, He is the Deliverer, He is Peace He is Love, He is the Savior, He is the Supreme Good, He is the Source of Eternal Life ... Our Lord Jesus Christ is everything! ... There is no life apart from Him.

How strong is the power of the Lord Jesus Christ?

It is this:

14 I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known,
15 just as the Father knows me and I know the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.
16 I have other sheep that are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd.
17 Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life to resume.
18 No man taketh it from Me, but I lay it down of myself, I have authority to lay it down, and I have authority to take it up again. This commandment have I received of my Father

John 10:14 to 18

What power? I still do not understand?

The greatest power of the Lord Jesus Christ is its wonderful and amazing love. He even being God Himself, the Author of Life. He never measured effort to see us happy and full life. The Lord Jesus Christ does anything for us to be fully happy and fulfilled people.

Dear! The love of our Beloved God is so wonderful, but so wonderful that this feeling can only be translated by the word that comes precisely from Him. God tells us in His Word what moves His heart. This Word is ideal for us to have a glimpse of Him feeling for us:

16 For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

The more that our God can do for us?
What more could we desire or expect our God to do for us?

Does it give him his life for us?

17 Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life to resume.
18 No man taketh it from Me, but I lay it down of myself, I have authority to lay it down, and I have authority to take it up again. - John 10:17 to 18

He also has done it!

What is the greatest proof of love that one can receive? Actually there is something more important to someone than his own Son, his beloved Son? What more could our beloved God give us to believe in His love for us? What?

That is the strength and power of God: his capacity to love. It was through this love that the Lord Jesus Christ has done all that is and all that has been accomplished. All this he did to win our love. And He will do anything that we do not move away from him and not his beautiful love.

Therefore:

Be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. - Ephesians 6:10


Why is the love of God who is all done. The love of God:

Gives integrity, courage, fortitude, virtue and character;
Opens the seas;
Tips giants;
Lifted up the lowly;
Gives a powerful faith pair their children;
Forgives sinners;
Transforms the desert into fertile ground;
Smash the walls;
Console the afflicted;
Opens doors;
Gives eternal life;
It calms the storms;
Giving sight to the blind;
It gives strength to the weary;
Restores life of God's Children;
Saves the afflicted;
Of the Holy Spirit of God;
Strengthens the weak;
Healing the sick;
Returns the dead to life;
Liberta, Salva and gives Eternal Life

So, when we're feeling weak, never forget this wonderful word:

Be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. - Ephesians 6:10


Glory to the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit Amen!

Etiquetas