COMO CAMBIAR TI VIDA USANDO SU FE - CLIQUE AQUI

Commit your ways to the Lord and He will do - Posts Gospel of God's word


14 For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin.
15 For what I do not understand it, because what I want, this is not practical, but what I hate, that I do.
16 And if I do what I do not, I consent unto the law that it is good.
17 Now, however, no longer I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.
18 For I know that in me, that is, in my flesh, dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me, but is not effecting it.
19 For I do not do the good I want, but the evil I do not want this practice.
20 Now if I do what I do not want, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.
21 I find then a law in me that, when I would do good, evil is present with me.
22 For after the inward man I delight in God's law;
23 but I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.
24 O wretched man that I am! Who will deliver me from this body of death?
25 Thanks be to God through Jesus Christ our Lord! So I myself with the mind serve the law of God, but with the flesh the law of sin.

Romans 17:14 to 25

In other words, you can understand perfectly what the Apostle Paul is trying to tell us that many times he himself wanted to be a different person. He tells us that he has felt in the flesh try to do things the best way possible and unfortunately end up after realizing that everything had gone different from what he had imagined.

15 For what I do not understand it, because what I want, this is not practical, but what I hate, that I do. - Romans 17:15

In continuation of the biblical text we can see that this great man of God, enlightened by the Holy Spirit, teaches us about this great mystery concerning our human nature. The Apostle Paul details about what happens to us when we too often fail to do the right thing and can not even do what we want to do well.

The other day I was talking to a brother and that brother was telling me that even he did not want to anger or get nervous because of a very stressful situation that had happened in his work, he could not sit still, is out of control, became very nervous and ended up getting angry too. Given that imbalance he said that even if he is a connoisseur of the word of God, he gave a bad witness.

I do not know if this has happened to you. If it did not, glory to God for his life and his walk. May the Lord increase increasingly their patience.

Unfortunately I can not say the same thing. Me has happened and still happens today this kind of situation. Even I have a little knowledge of the word of God, even against my will, and that my brother still find myself slipping in this type of event.

And, as it could not be different. Often it happens to us, it is clear that all this is only because we always think the reason is.

Given this came the question: Whether or not I have reason to fight or get nervous with this or with that, why can not I do it differently? Why do I still have to go through that kind of situation just spotting and affecting so unpleasant as our journey toward holiness in our lives with the brothers and especially our communion with our Lord Jesus Christ?

After meditating a little about it I remembered that the Apostle Paul had said anything like that kind of episode. He said:

15 For what I do not understand it, because what I want, this is not practical, but what I hate, that I do. - Romans 17:15

And I remembered also that wonderful Psalm:

3 Trust in the Lord and do good, dwell in the land and cultivate faithfulness.
4 Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart.
5 Commit your way to the Lord, trust in him and he will act:
6 he made clear how the dawn that you are fair, and as the sun at noon that you are innocent.
7 Rest in the Lord and wait patiently for him; does not bother with the success of others nor to those who devise evil.
8 Avoid the wrath and fury rejects, do not fret: it only leads to evil.
9 For the wicked will be eliminated, but those who hope in the Lord will inherit the land.
10 A little while, and the wicked will be no more, for the more you look, will not be found. - Psalm 37:3 to 10


In particular this part:

8 Avoid the wrath and fury rejects, do not fret: it only leads to evil. - Psalm 37:8

Exactly. The anger and fury, though they are normal human reactions, they should be avoided as much as possible because only create evil. This is true both for those who do this sort of situation as to who receives.

The fact that there are disputes between means you have a complete defeat. Why not rather be wronged? Why not rather suffer injury?
1 Corinthians 6:7

Another word that caught my attention was quite rightly warns us that this word on what should be our behavior in such situations of greatest irritation and stress.

I know it may sound crazy to do so. That is why the word of God teaches us that to the world the things of God are foolishness. But if we do so, as the Holy Spirit of God is guiding us, certainly our happiness will increase significantly.

Again I asked myself:

Why is it then that I can not do all the good I want to do?

Then the Holy Spirit told me. He said:

13 for it is God who works in you both to will and to accomplish, according to his good purpose. - Philippians 2:13

That our God is too beautiful! It was then that I finally ended up realizing that I was doing everything wrong.

I was wanting to do. I was trying to accomplish. But, as we see in the word of God, none of this comes to us, and yes, our God and Lord.

So, I ended up coming to the conclusion that in order to do the right thing for me to do good instead of evil which I would ask that the Father

That way, whenever I need to keep track. Whenever I realize I'm pissing me off, getting nervous or getting too anxious in a situation. Whenever I realize that my emotional balance, physical, emotional and psychological being attacked by evil I do the following prayer:

Father, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, give me strength, power and endurance for me to do the good I want to do. Amen and glory to God.

Try it! It works.

Stay in the peace of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Etiquetas