COMO CAMBIAR TI VIDA USANDO SU FE - CLIQUE AQUI

The rich fool - evangelical messages of God's word


16 He told them a parable, saying, The ground of a certain rich man brought forth plentifully;
17 And he thought within himself, saying, What shall I do? Because I have no room where to bestow my fruits.
18 He said: I will do this: pull down my barns and build greater, and there I will store all my grain and my goods;
19 and I will say to my soul, Soul, thou hast much goods laid up for many years, rest, eat, drink, regales you.
20 But God said unto him, Thou fool, this night thy soul will ask you, what you have prepared, whose will they be?
21 So is he who lays up treasure for himself and is not rich toward God. - Luke 12: 16-21

When it comes to spirituality, many people are keen to show that, for them, this business of religion and God is not merely a kind of escape that certain weakest people, those who can not fit into society to use try to be a little happier. In other words, they think, this business of church and religion is something that is made especially for people insignificant, weak-minded, they are not pretty, no visibility, no prominent people who have no expression in the world.

It's hard to know that some have such an opinion, but unfortunately there are few who think this way. For such people what really matters are the friends of the world, festivals, ballads, luxury, jobs, trademarks, brands, social circles, status, relationships with influential and powerful people, the pleasures, the wines, exquisite dishes and places and stuff.

Even when the action continues the Holy Spirit of God in their lives, even when they are somehow impacted by some fact connected to spirituality, it is not uncommon hear such comments:

"Ah! Not now. Do not give me this business of religion. Now I'm enjoying life, my friends, my job, my career, the girls, the boys, the ballads, the trips to my house on the beach, in the countryside, my company, my farm ... Then when I is very old I see that part of religion. Maybe I'll even convert me, but not now, because I still have a lot of cool things to do.

What these people do not know or they violate them is that the soul can be requested at any minute.
Ever imagined someone being taken from this world without Jesus. I wonder what may happen to that person? Maybe this is God. The only thing we know is what happens if we leave this world with Jesus. He said:
Not your heart be troubled. - Believe in God, believe also in me. There are many rooms in my Father's house if it were not so, as I have said unto you, because I'm going to prepare you the place. - After I have gone and prepared you a place there, you turn away and come back to me, so that where I am, there ye may be. - John 9: 1-3
For those who believe in God, in Jesus Christ and in the Holy Spirit of God, Jesus said, back in Him, He would take us with him and that would be where he was. This is for anyone who is with Jesus.

And what will happen to those who reject Jesus?
What will happen to those who are not with Jesus?
Where are these people going?
Who will lead?

Yeah? This is what the Lord Jesus is warning us. He is teaching us that we must prepare our abode in the Father's house and not somewhere else whatsoever. He is teaching us that the greatest treasure we can build here on this earth is just our friendship with the Holy Trinity. That is why we must not lose the opportunity, today, not tomorrow, leave the life of sin, unfaithfulness, adultery, and accept this wonderful blessing that is the amazing grace of God for our lives, the Lord Jesus Christ .

We must never forget that tomorrow belongs to God and not to us.

Think about it. The opportunity is now. Do not leave for tomorrow what you should have done yesterday. Today Father God is giving you another chance. Thank Him for it and, today accepted the Lord Jesus Christ as your only Lord and Savior.

Amen and thank God. Stay in the peace of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Etiquetas