COMO CAMBIAR TI VIDA USANDO SU FE - CLIQUE AQUI

The vine and the branches - Gospel message of God's word


1 "I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener.
2 Every branch in Me, beareth not fruit he taketh away: and all that bears fruit he prunes, that it may bring forth more fruit.
3 You are already clean because of the word which I have spoken.
4 Abide in me, and I in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself unless it abides in the vine. You also can not bear fruit if not remain in me.
5 "I am the vine, you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, bears much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
6 If a man abide not in me, he is like a branch that is thrown away and withers. Such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned. - John 15:1 to 6


If the branch does not remain on the tree as the master has no business living alone. The master tree without branch is nothing. Moreover the master branch on the tree branch is a well nourished, gorgeous and very promising.

The branch can not have life alone because he has no root. He does not have life in himself. Only master tree will have the deep roots that are able to get the sap of life.

But there is a kind of business that, even though he was in the tree, it does not blossom, nor fruit. He is like a parasitic plant. Although it is a very lush and beautiful branch, he just taking the place of another branch that can be far more productive than him.

When the farmer realizes that there is a branch with this kind of behavior he thinks:

"This year this beautiful branch produced nothing. It was a harsh winter. He made a lot of heat in the summer. Maybe next year he gives some good results. We wait. Let's give him another chance "

After spending another year and nothing the branch bear fruit, the farmer again and looks like he is a farmer patient, he thinks to himself again:

"This year again this beautiful branch produced nothing. Had many storms. It rained a lot. Let me put a little more fertilizer and water. Maybe next year he surprised us. Let's give him one last chance "

After waiting another year the Farmer arrives and finds that the beautiful branch again produced nothing. Looking better He saw that the branch was not actually connected to the master tree.

"Hmm! So that's why he gave nothing. How has he managed to secure the tree to the side? Well, I'll put it in its rightful place here that is connected in master tree. I'm sure next year he'll surprise us real "

Said and done. Because the farmer have changed the place of business, the following year the business grew and so many fruits that the branch on which he had become so heavy was the point of almost touching the ground.

Seeing what the farmer was very happy and pleased and commented:

"Very good! How wonderful my dear branch. What a beautiful and great fruit you produced. I hope you've learned your lesson. Stay there where I put you. Here is your place. This is your home. Remember, without the master tree that is the Lord Jesus you can not make or produce anything good.


Amen and thank God. Stay in the peace of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Etiquetas