COMO CAMBIAR TI VIDA USANDO SU FE - CLIQUE AQUI

Psalm 18 - Gospel Message of God's word


I will love thee, O Lord, my strength. The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer, my God, my strength, in whom I trust, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.
Will call upon the LORD, who is worthy of praise, and I'll be free from my enemies. - Psalm 18:1-3

I praise, glorify and call on the name of my God and I will be saved from mine enemies.

Our Mighty God is our fortress;
Our Mighty God is our rock;
Our Mighty God is our fortress;
Our Mighty God is our great deliverer;
Our Mighty God is our shield;
Our Mighty God is our salvation;
Our Mighty God is our refuge;
Our Mighty God is our protection;

About whom are our enemies?

Our enemies can be many, and may even be much stronger than us, but they will never be greater than our God alive and powerful.
Regardless of who they are, regardless of what they may do to us, we should never leave us to kill and as soon as we notice their presence in our lives, in our homes, in our businesses, in our companies, in our services we claim the name of our Almighty God, surely He will deliver us from investees, the traps and snares of our enemies. Amen!

Pray?

My God Most High, glorious and wonderful in the name of your beloved Son, our Lord Jesus Christ, I ask you to come to my rescue, will fight and defeat my enemies who never tire of attacking my life, against my family against my health, to the health of my family against my company against my spiritual life, against my trade, against my performance at work against my marriage, against the life of my children, against my performance at work, against all my activities, against my social life, sentimental, emotional, psychological and financial.

My Mighty God, rich in power, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ Glorious now I thank you for the wonderful deliverance and the victory that the Lord has given to me and my family.

Amen and thank God. Stay in the peace of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Etiquetas