COMO CAMBIAR TI VIDA USANDO SU FE - CLIQUE AQUI

I am the way, the truth and the life - Gospel message of God's word


"I am the way, the truth and the life. Nobody comes to the Father except through me. - John 14:6

A friend from work talking to the other:

- And then girlfriend? And the spiritual part? Do you have religion? Do you attend a church? Asked the first friend.
- I do not. I'm out of this business of church and religion. Said the second friend. This is from fanatical people, people without opinion. Actually I think all these religions a crock. I believe only in God. In nothing else, and that to me is already very good.
- Amiga, I'm sorry, but I think you're a bit mistaken.
- I'm nothing. I'm happy and is very well resolved.
- Look. Do you know Albert?
- Hey course! The Albertinho? What is Alberto? He's a sweetheart, he's so fine people, attentive. A grace. He is also a believer?
- Actually I do not know. Do you know where he works? You know what we do to get there?
- Of course I know. He works in human resources there, his room is next to the treasury. To get there is to go through the parking lot. Why do you ask? Are you wanting me to go up there to get some document?
- No friend. Think with me: You are in need of a very important document that you can only get the resources you happen vai search for this document somewhere else?
- Of course not right friend. I'll talk to the cute Alberto. What a strange question. Ih! Today you're so weird friend.
- Yeah, that's exactly what you just said to me. When you told me that you believe in God and nothing else. It's like you're telling me that you would go through the kitchen to get to power human resources.
- Pass through the kitchen? But the kitchen does not get anywhere. Of course it does not give right friend. I just get to be able human resources through the parking lot. 'm Telling you today is not too cool. But after all, what this topic has to do with what we were talking?

- Girlfriend, The Lord Jesus Christ told us:

"I am the way, the truth and the life. Nobody comes to the Father except through me. - John 14:6

- I know. I've heard it. Is not it beautiful?
- It's so beautiful. But besides beautiful is true. Girlfriend, you watched the second part of the message?
- In the second? Well .. No. .. I quite liked that part that He says He is the way the truth and the life, and then what does He speak?
- He says that:

No one comes to the Father except through me. - John 14:6

- You know what he said?
- No one comes to the Father except through me ... Father that He is speaking is not God?
- Yes!
- I understood more or less. What do you mean?
- Girlfriend! The Lord Jesus Christ is telling us that there is no way to know God except through Him.
The Lord Jesus is telling us that He is the way to God. Note well that He did not say I'm "one of the ways." He said it was "the way" to God.
Jesus is telling us that the truth about God is with him;
Jesus is telling us that eternal life next to God is understood by him now?
That's why I told you that you were wrong. When you say you only believe in God, you are actually rejecting the Lord Jesus Christ is as if you did not believe in anything.
- That's not true. I believe in God.
- I know you have good will. But what the Lord Jesus Christ is telling us is that if we do not accept the great sacrifice of love that He has done for all of us, our faith will be lost. Our faith is a big lie. And unfortunately, those who think or act as you have acted, such people have a dead faith. A life without faith.
- Our friend, I knew it was not so. Why did not you tell me this before?
- I tried ... But what matters is that you've got the message and I am very happy with it. Bye! Now I have to solve a problem there at the gate after talking to people ... more

And have you also considered?

Amen and thank God. Stay in the peace of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Etiquetas